Note: 1000 Questions for Couples Review will show you the truth of your partner. So let’s see in details.
Most of the time, being in a relationship puts you in such a ‘high.’ This is particularly true during the early stages of the relationship, when you and your partner are both so madly in love with each other.
But as time goes on, you’ll also realize that there are a lot of things you didn’t know about your partner. So we’re talking here of religious beliefs, family relationships, career goals, and viewpoints about sex, among others.
Not fully knowing your partner can cause problems in the long run and cause you to forget the ‘high’ that you felt or experienced during the early stages of the relationship. Unfamiliarity with each other can also result to numerous relationship problems in the long run.
I’ve been married for less than two years now. I realized that there are a lot of things about my husband that I didn’t know about, like his sleeping habits, his opinions on religion, and the way he views himself in the future.
Those realizations came to fore when I read the book “1000 Questions for Couples” by Michael Webb. I was so surprised to learn that there are a lot of things I didn’t know about my husband.
What Is 1000 Questions for Couples?
As the title suggests, this e-book presents the 1,000 most frequently asked questions couples have about their relationships. Webb expertly answers these questions, helping dating and married couples get a better perspective on the various issues that they are confronting.
As any 1000 Questions For Couples review would tell you, the book is not just intended for married couples. It is also recommended for dating couples, as well as engaged couples looking to take their relationship to the next level.
About the Author
Michael Webb is a relationship expert who provides the answers to the 1000 most commonly asked questions of couples. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Oprah. So he has also been featured in various newspapers, radio shows, and magazines.
According to Webb, he was inspired by the research of Dr. Arthur Aron, who is an expert in relationships. He said the book puts together questions that not only can make couples to fall in love, but should ask each other.
What Are Its Features?
The book’s sections are divided into the following topics:
- Health and well-being
- Religion and spiritual matters
- Home and home life
- Friends and family
- Love and romance
- Past and Future
- Children and child rearing
According to Webb, if you and your partner can answer these questions, it is a guarantee that you will know each other better. He also assures that you will be more passionately connected with each other, better than 99 percent of other couples on the planet.
Webb recommends that couples to answer the questions in the book so that they will become more connected with each other. So he says that this connection will be the foundation of a stronger and happier relationship. In the end, couples who answer these questions will become more open and intimate with each other.
The questions aren’t your basic queries like “what’s your favorite color?” You won’t be getting those simple questions in this book.
Instead, you will be asked questions that can reveal your real personality to your partner. Question is like that: “what kind of relationship do you have with your parents”. So which can give your partner a clue on how you treat your folks.
Questions are like that: “what kind of clothing do you find sexy”. So that your girlfriend or fiancé would know which types of clothes she should not wear at all.
The answers to these questions may seem insignificant to you, but the truth is that these answers can make you know your partner a lot better.
The book is only available online. You won’t be able to see a copy of it in traditional bookstores.
Webb is also throwing away some bonuses as part of the package. There’s a free, 300-day email course that you can take advantage of if you have clarifications about the book.
You can also ask to have three to five of the questions from the e-book to be e-mailed to you daily. So you and your partner can answer questions for the next 300 days. Answering those questions present a great, effective way of knowing your partner a lot better.
1. The questions are well-written and easy to understand. It is highly unlikely that you and your partner will not be able to comprehend or grasp what the author is asking.
2. With 1,000 questions to answer, this guide will keep you and your partner entertained for months. And aside from the entertainment factor, this book should facilitate better, open communication between you and your spouse.
3. It is good to dating couples. And who want to know if the person they’re seeing is the right fit for them in terms of personality.
4. But even married couples will find this guide very informative and revealing because it can uncover things about their partners that they didn’t know about. Just like in my case.
5. It is available for instant download. It is so simple that you can answer the questions anytime, and you can get started right now.
6. Webb generously throws in several bonus materials that can further enhance your relationship with your partner. Aside from the 300 day email course, Webb also offers a newlywed’s guide to a happy relationship.
The said bonus material shares information like four powerful tools in your romance toolbox, and six values needed to build a strong marriage.
7. Because the guide comes in digital formats. You can store them on your electronic device and read them anywhere you may be. If you’re the old school type, you can also print out the guide and keep them in your room.
8. This e-book price is only $27! You will be hard pressed to find another relationship book that is as cheap as this one. Throw in the bonus material and you’re definitely getting a steal.
9. Payment gateway is safe. So your payment info is also safe.
10. It comes with an eight-week money back guarantee. You can return the book and get your money back. And you can do it without having to answer any questions. This basically makes buying the product risk-free.
1. One potential trouble spot here is a lying partner. If your partner is not truthful or honest in answering the questions, then it basically makes the entire practice of trying to know each other better futile.
2. So it’s not a magic potion that will solve relationship issues. The book is about building a stronger relationship, and not exactly about repairing it.
1000 Questions for Couples is a highly entertaining and helpful book that any couple should invest in. Webb expertly lists and asks probing questions that you will find valuable as you try to learn more about your partner.
So answering the questions would not only reveal your true colors to your partner. But pave the way for a stronger, more intimate bond.
Note: Interested to learn more book reviews? Just click here.